Our Parent & Toddler Group has been in existence for over twenty years. It is a voluntary-run organisation run by members of Wormley Free Church. We believe that God cares about our communities, and especially the parents and children in our local area. Our aim is to provide a friendly, welcoming and safe place for carers to meet and get to know each other and for their children to play together.
Sessions are held on Wednesdays from 9.30am – 11.15am during term time (not half term weeks).
Please note the following changes and information:
- Pre-booking is no longer required, but if the group gets too busy, as before the pandemic we will cap numbers and introduce a waiting list
- We will ensure the church is well ventilated, leaving doors and windows open but ‘guarded’
- Mask wearing is optional, but we encourage adults to do so if able
- We are re-introducing refreshments, but will start them a little earlier than before (~10am) and suggest that folks don’t all come at once to prevent everyone massing at one side of the room
- For the time being we won’t have song time, but may introduce this later in the term if this is felt appropriate, however, we are bringing back ‘tidy-up time’ to help the children develop that sense of responsibility for their toys
Please do not come if:
- You have received a positive COVID test and have been told to self-isolate
- If you have a temperature, persistent cough or have lost your sense of taste or smell
If you have any questions please contact us below: