Our Parent & Toddler Group has been in existence for over twenty years. It is a voluntary-run organisation run by members of Wormley Free Church. We believe that God cares about our communities, and especially the parents and children in our local area. Our aim is to provide a friendly, welcoming and safe place for carers to meet and get to know each other and for their children to play together.
After having to close during lockdown, we’re excited to restart Toddlers! Booking is essential. Important changes detailed below.
Please note the following changes and information:
- We’ve moved to Wednesdays for a trial period
- Numbers are strictly limited to protect social distancing, therefore pre-booking on eventbrite is essential
- To begin with we will be running for only an hour, 9.30-10.30am, and without refreshments and songtime. This is also to help with social distancing and to limit the risk of infection. As restrictions continue to be lifted, we will gradually build up our numbers and activities and hope to be back to normal in the new academic year.
- As far as is practicable, toys and relevant surfaces will be cleaned before and after. Adults will also be required to wear masks unless exempt.
- Please do not come if:
- You have received a positive COVID test and have been told to self-isolate
- If you have a temperature, persistent cough or have lost your sense of taste or smell
Because of the need to restrict numbers, we will be opening booking one week at a time so that everyone gets a fair chance at coming.
Pre-book for June 9th for free at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/158713822315 (only adults need to pre-book)
If you have any questions please contact us below (Please note, to book, use the link above):